[oletrucks] 55-59 posi needed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55-59 posi needed
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:49:30 EST
Hey everyone,

I desperately need a posi unit for a 55-9 1/2 ton truck. My 59 3100 NAPCO has
gone from a wore out farm workhorse to the beginnings of a show quality
restifide NAPCO in the past 2 weeks. I've hot tanked and blasted everything,
all new bearings, seals, nuts, bolts, you name it. I'm just waiting for my
front axles to come back from precision grinding after I had the seal
surfaces built up with hard chrome then I can put the front axle together.
And the last thing I need before putting the rear end back together is a
spicer powrlock posi unit! This truck will be driven daily-in all weather and
here in Oregon posi or a locker is a necesity. Please let me know if you have
one or know where one is.

Dustin
(503) 678-1360