[oletrucks] best chassis paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] best chassis paint
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:05:31 EST
Hey everybody,

If anybody's looking for the right paint to use for their chassis- I found
it. Use Cloverdale paints black "Clovathane" equipment enamel and it's 2 part
epoxy primer. This stuff is super cheap (like under $100 for a gallon of
paint and everything to mix it). It's the easiest paint I've ever shot, it
looks just as good as $1000+ automotive finish, they can custom match it and
it's just about the toughest stuff you can buy anywhere. I will guarantee
anyone this paint is tougher than lineX bedliner. I painted a tilt tandem
(super nice) car trailer I built with it about 5 years ago and it still looks
like new and I use it all the time. I got the plain gloss black, it's too
glossy (still looks wet) for a stocker, but looks great, or have it dulled
for an original look. The best part is it reduces with MEK so don't plan on
operating any machinery after you paint!

Dustin
59 3100 Napco