Re: [oletrucks] air compressor questions

To: "Duncan M. Nickles" <DNICKLES@mbakercorp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] air compressor questions
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:51:00 -0700 (MST)
I've got one of those smaller compressors right now $400 a few years ago,
a claimed 5 hp (not true) and enough CFM to run my tools with a 30 Gal.
tank and it is not enough! I'll start cutting something and within about 1
minute my compressor kicks in and I run out of air in about 2 min... it
really sucks. They may have enough CFM @ xPSI to run your tool, but it
sure doesn't last very long.
-alfie