RE: [oletrucks] air compressor questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] air compressor questions
From: "Kyle Chilcoat" <tabsltd@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:27:38 -0600
Only you can say if your going to be dissapointed.  For the money a vertical
2 stage comreessor from sears is an ok buy but sandblasting, da sander, and
most spraypainting activities will be lacking.  If you can licve with that
or if you don't do those activities that often and don't forsee yourself
tankling anything that could cause the compressor to be overburdened then i
say go for it.  buy as much compressor as you can afford, thats the bottom
line.  The large ones are more a safety factor than anything else.  mine is
much more than i can forsee myself needing i the shop for a few years but it
was worth the money at the time and has paid for itself in time savings and
ease of work.  Theres nothing like having the right tool as everyone on the
list knows.

my 2 cents

Kyle C.
55-1