[oletrucks] Help

To: "Oletrucks@Autox. Team. Net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Help
From: Jim Bullmaster <jbullmas@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:29:24 -0800
Please excuse the stupid questions, I'm new to this hobby. Okay so here I
go, last week I bought a 55 Second Series truck. The truck has had about 5
owners from 1984, the truck has IFS and is a little too low for my taste
right now. A couple of days ago I went down to my local store to get the
latest copy of Classis Truck magazines and I didn't even want to venture
into the empty parking lot because I thought I would leave some pavement on
my header flanges.  How can I find out what kind of IFS I have? It looks
like something from an 70's or 80's car??? And the front clip??? When you
have IFS the front clip has been changed correct?
The truck has a 350 with a small cam and wants to heat up a bit when driving
in the summer time, I have seen allot of these trucks without a fan on the
motor, why? Wouldn't it help cool better?

Jim
1955 Second