Re: [oletrucks] Help

To: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help
From: jls <jls@seavcom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:04:23 -0800 (PST)
I'd suggest just getting a frontend rebuild kit for the 71 camaro clip.
It'll probably set you back about $250.  A hole lot cheaper than a MII IFS
and another frame from the junkyard.

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, A.B. wrote:

> If it's clipped how are you going to replace the IFS short of getting a
> new frame? You can probably just fix up that clip. I've heard the camaro
> makes for an excellent ride.
>

> On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Jim Bullmaster wrote:
>
> > I just found out that the guy installed a 71 Camaro front end ( Clip and
> > Suspension ) on the front of the truck. I asked him what I could do to make
> > the front end quieter and ride smoother and he suggested a full carpet kit
> > in the cab (big help huh? Gee thanks Buddy) It just feels like all of the
> > bushings are gone in the front end. I am going to replace it with a full
> > blown IFS system next year so I think I will just deal with it until then.
> >
> > Jim
> > 55 Step Side
> > Los Angeles

Thanks,
-JLS

I'm climbing for the American Lung Association
http://www.pledgepage.com/jls
Please sign the guest book