Re: [oletrucks] Welder

To: "oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Welder
From: "steven stuckmeyer" <slstu@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:27:43 -0600
 My welder is a Millermatic 150 wire fed Mig welder. It works great for me. It
will weld light gage and up to 1/4" using different gage wire. You can use
flux core wire or solid with gas. The solid wire/gas is what you need for
bodywork though, it also welds cleaner. It runs on 230v at 30 amp. I've done
body work to frame modifications as well as other projects and have no
complaints for the 7 years I've had it except having to by a new cylinder for
gas because I moved across country a few years back. The local companies here
would not fill my tank because it wasn't theirs.
Steve
51 3100
St Peters, MO