[oletrucks] 48-53 Battery on Firewall

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 48-53 Battery on Firewall
From: "Greg Green" <greg@a1glass.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:53:29 -0000
Has anyone put the battery on the firewall on a AD?  I would appreciate
hearing from anyone who has done this and any tips they might have such as
what tray you used, re-enforcing of the firewall etc.

I was thinking of used a polished stainless one for a '58 but I cannot tell
from the pictures in the catalog if the mounting side is flat so that the
mounting points are all in plane with each other(my firewall has been
slicked) or if there or any offsets for the stock '58 firewall.

Thanks in advance......

Greg
'48 Hot Rod in Progress