[oletrucks] Progress!

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Progress!
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:04:02 -0800
Well, it wasn't much, but after sitting untouched for 16 months, I'll take
it.  Saturday morning my step-son and I went out, unloaded all the
miscellaneous pieces (fenders, inner fenders, radiator, etc...) the PO had
put in the back and then removed the barn doors.  In two weeks we're going
to pull the doors, running boards, and rear bumper.  It feels good to have
finally done SOMETHING to this thing.

Now for a question.  The truck has aftermarket rims with wheel locks.  And
as far as I can tell, I didn't end up with the key for the locks.  How do I
get these off?  They're sunk into the rims so I can't get em with a sledge.

Thanks,
Andy Willard
Fullerton, CA

89 S-10 (driver)