RE: [oletrucks] Tail lights

To: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Tail lights
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:50:45 -0600
If you have standard Chevy self-cancelling turn signals the cold wire
from the brake lite switch attaches to one of the 6 wires in the turn
signal switch.  Don't remember which one, my schematic is in Houston and
I'm in the mountains in Colorado for a week.  If you don't figure it out
by the 17th e-mail me again and I'll check the color for you.