Re: [oletrucks] AD door

To: <CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD door
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:08:43 -0800
I'm just installed a remote entry system for my Nephew's 48 GMC 1/2 ton that
my Dad gave him on his 14 Th. birthday.  I bought him the Bear Claw latches
with metal to weld into the door area to attach the latch and the striker.
I want to say they were $85 when I bought them.  The remote entry unit he
purchased was ordered out of   www.summitracing.com/  and came with 2
remotes, poppers to pop the door open a tad when the latch is triggered, two
solenoids and two relays "cost $149.00" .   So for less than $250.00 he has
remote entry doors.   He still doesn't have his license but he counting the
days until he can drive his AD around town and up to the lake.

Joe