[oletrucks] underbed fuel tank conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] underbed fuel tank conversion
From: rob redd <redd50chevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:42:55 -0800 (PST)
 Hello, i have a 50 3100 and wish to mount a gas tank underneath the bed behind
the rear axle. I want to get a tank from another car/truck and not a no limit
setup or anything else along those lines. I was wondering what some of you have
used. Also what kind of problems did you encounter as far as running dual
exhaust. I want to run it all the way out the back and am wondering if i will
have enough room with the tank back there.
I appreciate any help,
Rob
PS I'm well aware of the decreased safety caused by this move.
Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter,  Passover