Re: [oletrucks] underbed fuel tank conversion

To: rob redd <redd50chevy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] underbed fuel tank conversion
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 15:08:41 -0500
What ever you do don't use the services of Classic Performance Products
in Buena Park , CA  I ordered their custom fit tank on Feb 12th and it
took 45 days to show up......and when it did they forgot to enclose the
sending unit.   So I am still "tankless" and waiting.  I spent more on
phone calls trying to find out where my tank was then it was worth. The
whole process was very aggravating considering they promised a 2 week
delevery back on Feb 12th, 2002.. So the search continues for the
perfect tank !    Why do you think it's more dangerous under the
bed,...I would have thought it was more dangerous in the cab?

Chet

--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"