Re: [oletrucks] Where on earth is "The Rock"

To: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where on earth is "The Rock"
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:01:34 -0500
John and all,
    I know there are a lot of new members since that last run of the
shirts, which was done quiet a while back and many have no idea what we're
referring to. Rock send me a photo or a file of the final artwork, I put it
up on
chevytrucks.org server for all to see. I still have it there, so don't know
if you're planning on using the same, probably easier to do that. If so,
here is a link to the design that was used and i for one think it should
stand the same.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/oletruckslogo.jpg

    I run on-line racing simulators games and have the logo on the hood of
my car with, who else, chevytrucks.org as the sponsor..... Here's a link to
that...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/mycar.jpg

-wayne

At 10:56 AM 3/31/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm right here lurking in the shadows.  Just haven't had much to say of
>late.  Eeyore is in storage and just awaiting the warm weather to come here
>to Wisconsin.  I would be willing to do another run of shirts if there is
>any interest by the list.
>
>John"Rock" Rockefeller
>1949 3100 "Eeyore"

Wayne Osborne