[oletrucks] Thanks! WOW!!

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks! WOW!!
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:01:45 -0600
Man you guys have some nice rides<the ones I`ve seen so far> Joe I really like
the chopped look!  and Tom the 3/4 is right up my alley.

Let me give you a little info on what I have in mind,and joe you help will
proably be needed here, I thinking total custom>>and some of this may not be
worth the effort,so chime in and tell me your thoughts!

What I want is the old look with all new teck stuff,such as new gen big block
with auto tranny, buckets new suspension and club cab?
interior will all be new gen stuff>> looking to build a "diffrent" Truck for
Show and Tow.   I will use it to pull my 67 SS to shows>>>and why not show the
Tow vehicle, while your there?
Of course I want all the creature comforts Power steering,AC, disk brakes.

Question can the ole bodys be sit on new Gen. truck running gear,or do I have
to modify the ole truck to fit?  I don`t know a thing about these trucks other
than I like them>>

Oh yes, My uncle has My Grandfathers 48  3/4 ton in a shed,I may see if he
might agree to let me work with it.

Pat