[oletrucks] A new run of the Group Shirts?

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A new run of the Group Shirts?
From: "Rockerfellers" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:28:02 -0600
Hey guys!  First off sorry about no GMC on the shirts!  Just never thought
about you boys when I designed the shirt.  Many of you have asked if I'm going
to do another run of shirts this year.  Well the answer is yes I will.  Just
ping me off list as to your size and number of shirts you want.  This year we
are going to run the shirts in Natural cotton, they won't look dirty as fast.
The cost is  $7.00 s-xl, $9.00 for xxl, and $11.00 for xxxl.  I'll take orders
till the end of May and then print them and ship them asap.  Shipping for the
shirts has to be $3.50 per shirt.  Sorry guys, but the US postal service is a
real pain.

For anyone interested I have another shirt design, on my web page, for the
future truckers out there.  Cost on those is $6.00 for kids s-l, and $7.00 for
adult s-xl.  These will have the same $3.50 per shirt US mail charge.  This is
a cute print that my 6yo designed and he gets all the profits from the sale.
He plans on using the money to pay for Cub Scout Camp later this summer.  Of
course Dad will just put it in his account and pay for it for him.

Payment will be like last time.  Check or money order is just fine with me.
I'll send you the address off list when you order.

Well gotta go get some sleep.  Happy trails!  And Happy Trucking!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"