RE: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1595

To: <McGillis@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1595
From: "William Gray" <william.gray@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 20:44:02 -0500
Try BMW car aftermarket suppliers.  That's where I got my 6V halogen
light, 7", for my 1950 Harley.  Just bolted in. BIG increase in light
output and didn't overtax the generator.  BMW was one of the last
companies to switch to 12V, so there's still lots of 6V stuff available
for them that can be used on US vehicles.

Bill Gray
william.gray@snet.net