Re: [oletrucks] 2nd Call for advice on wiring kits

To: JL31139@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2nd Call for advice on wiring kits
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 21:30:16 -0500
JL:

I'll gladly pass along any information I get, provided I get any!!  This is
my second request in as many weeks and all I've gotten for reply's has been
recommendations for other vendors (which I check out, but haven't found any
of them to have as good a price as Centech).  I'll save your address and
pass-on any info I receive along with some pricing info I got from several
vendors in the next week or so.

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL