[oletrucks] Painless Wiring Harness for sale, never out of box

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Painless Wiring Harness for sale, never out of box
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 18:12:48 -0700
Hello,

Following the recent thread on the various harnesses available, I would like
to announce that I have a Painles Pickup and 4x4 brand new in the box 18
circuit harness that I will not be using.  I paid right around $300, now
about $315.  I will take $260 plus shipping.  It is totally complete and
like I said has never been removed from its box.

Let me know, make offers, ask for info etc.

Stephen
'58 Fleetside