Re: [oletrucks] Painting questions

To: b_schluter@yahoo.com, a70ragtop@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Painting questions
From: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:59:49 -0700
I see what you mean by sanding the base first, but also the clear will cover
up a lot of things.  I just painted my cab and had a problem with fisheyes
(really small pinholes in patches everywhere), and I was able to use fisheye
reducer in the second coat, but it wasn't perfect yet, then when the clear
was sprayed, it flowed and went flat.