[oletrucks] 53 GMC for sale

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 GMC for sale
From: Raymond Archambeault <archambeault@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:05:35 -0700
 I have an acquaintance who is in dire need of removing a vehicle, per
the city of Huntington Beach, California, from his property.
He must remove it prior to the 14th of this month.
It is a 1953 five window GMC pickup. The vehicle has no engine or trans
and is dis-assembled mainly but with the cab on the frame.
He has fenders, hood bed etc. lying around his property.
He is asking $500.00 , but is very anxious.

I thought the group might know of someone who is into rods as the
firewall was
cut adjacnt to the sterring box.  Otherwise the cab metal is excellent.

I hope I have not entered this improperly.  But it is a timely problem
from
which someone in SoCal might take advantage of.

I repeat...The vehicle must be removed on/before the 14th.

Ray,