[oletrucks] Rear End

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear End
From: James Collins <jxc7@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:17:13 -0400
There's a local guy here selling off 2 1955 Chevy car rear ends. Any
thoughts as to whether they would match up with my 1950 Chevy 3100?
Can't tell exactly what I've got back there now as there aren't any
numbers showing, but I do have an open drive shaft and Bendix brakes,
so I know it isn't original stuff. I thought I'd take a look at the
pieces with "spare parts" in mind if I thought they would work
without a lot of fuss. It's worth a beer if you're ever travelling
through central PA.

Shamus
1950 3100