[oletrucks] ID Numbers

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] ID Numbers
From: Raymond Archambeault <archambeault@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:35:02 -0700
In regards to another posting, I have a 3769716 and I checked it out as
being a 58 to 62.
Here are all the numbers I have.  I will be looking for them but would
appreciate
any assistance.
Behind Starter  CON 3  G162
Below Distributor, slightly left of center GMm(0ver) 24
Below Sistributor, slighly forwatrd of center 3769716
Head, Pass. side B55  848 ? 850
Head Drivers side  3836848  ?  GM13
Valve Cover"Chevrolet" in script
Oil Filter, center of valve cover is a Twist Off type
On the flat side where the distributor is mounted there is a F0316A

I have been searching and will continue, Any help getting me squared
away will be appreciated.

Attn: Richard Sena....I just found your speedometer part.  It is
packaged and I will get to the Post Office t'morw AM.

Ray
Huntington Beach, Calif.