RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap

To: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>, Tom3600@webtv.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap
From: "Dave Paulson" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:30:47 -0700
ok, I'm a little slow on reading my truck messages, but I saw something last
weekend that I just have to toss into this discussion. I stopped and looked at
a '52 the other day and the owner came out and started showing it off a bit. He
put his truck on a '78 4 door Impala. The wheelbase is perfect, centering the
rear wheel even. He got everything he needed, disc brakes, power steering, room
for a v-8, and complete running gear already installed. Seemed like a very
clean and fairly simple job......Not that I'm ready to try.....not yet at least
---
Dave Paulson
'51 & '53 1/2 tons
Spokane, WA