Re: [oletrucks] Hood Center Strip Now Needed!

To: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Hood Center Strip Now Needed!
From: kevin@jmadv.com (Kevin Murphy)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:47:47 -0700
The GMC hood strip is shorter than the Chevy
I have had a stainless steel hood strip on order with Classic Industries for
forever. They are waiting for the manufacturer to supply them. This was
supposed to be out at the first of the year. It's listed in their catalog.
http://www.classicindustries.com/
I got tired of waiting and got a used one from California Truck Parts and
had it chromed. They are close by so I was able to inspect it. Make sure you
get one with no rust so it will chrome properly. Luckily mine came out great
the first time.

Murph
'49 GMC 3/4 ton