[oletrucks] Re: Dusty's GMC

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Dusty's GMC
From: dave@juniorbaseball.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 01:42:37 UT
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Mark:

Yes, I will post it so others can see the finished truck! Dusty and I washed it
for the first time since it was painted and waxed it this morning while it was
still cool outside - and he drove it to baseball practice! That smile on my
boy's face as he pulled away was worth every busted knuckle!
  Tomorrow, he drives it to school!!!!!
The bed wood is not yet done, but at least he can use it and I can get my Range
Rover back that he's been using this past six months!

Dave