Re: [oletrucks] Help installing winshield

To: kmm1024@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help installing winshield
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:27:15 EDT
  Given the the cost of a new windshield, I think I would just pay a auto
glass dealer to install it for me. They  are VERY easy to break, if you push
in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Unless you plan on replacing a
windshield every week, its not hardly a skill you really need to master. If
nothing else, find a shop that will help you or let you watch them do it the
first time . Then you will have an idea of whats going on and how to do it ,
Just a thought.....
                                                       Pat Hollister...58step