[oletrucks] Early 50's GMC's and bees

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Early 50's GMC's and bees
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 23:44:50 -0700
Can someone tell me when GMC went to tubetype shocks front and back? I think I
read that they used the old "knee action" type in front until 1951. Thanks to
everyone who gave me information or leads on transporting vehicles. I've been
side-tracked lately because a herd of bees had taken up residence in my
kitchen wall. A bee keeper told me that it's almost impossible to get them
out, so I had to have them exterminated. I still have a few left trying to
find their buddies. But I only got stung once!! Bob K in PHX, AZ.