RE: [oletrucks] Radiator Support Rods

To: "Raymond Archambeault" <archambeault@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Radiator Support Rods
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:07:07 -0400
Ray,

I don't know from your post what year truck you have, but if it's a 47-55
Advance Design, I can at least show you some pics. I refinished my radiator
support and radiator about 18 months ago and wrote it up on my website. Here
is the link to the article:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2000/wip5a.htm

The bracing rods go on the front of the support (between radiator and
grille) and they are welded in place.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)