RE: [oletrucks] canopy and vegetable delivery trucks

To: "'Wayne Osborne'" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] canopy and vegetable delivery trucks
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:26:06 -0500
Hello,

My father used to own a 1953 GMC canopy express.  Unfortunately he sold it.

You might want to look up a gentelman by the name of Barry Weeks.  I don't
know if he subscribes to this list. but you can definitely find him at www.
stovebolt.com.  He writes articles for them and is often found in the forums
and chat rooms there.

good luck!

Brian