[oletrucks] New corner glass from Truck Shop

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] New corner glass from Truck Shop
From: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:17:13 -0700
Has anyone purchased new corner glass for the 47-53 from the vendor Truck
Shop?  I'm wondering what kind of quality it is.  I've boughten flat glass
from Chevy Duty before and it had scratches on it from them sanding the
sides of it smooth (the rollers that they rest the glass on scratched it
about an inch inward all the way around).  I have a couple sets of
originals, but they have the normal scratches on them and it'd be nice to
have brand new scratchless glass as the rest of it is.