Re: [oletrucks] New corner glass from Truck Shop

To: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New corner glass from Truck Shop
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 04:51:35 -0700
I bought mine from the glass house in California
I believe they are the only ones making these and the truck shop is just a
reseller
I bought all my glass from them and it was great
plus I ordered all the glass tinted which saved putting on that stupid film
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.