Re: [oletrucks] may be out of line

To: <c_tom@bellsouth.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] may be out of line
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:24:09 -0500 (US Eastern Standard Time)
Air bag sensors?? Can't get wet or ? Rain and splash must get on them, ye=
s?
I don't understand. Do you have the long-life anti'freeze in that? I had =
98 Blazer that did and clogged the heater core because of "jelling". The =
cap
and some other areas were all jelled up too. I got a special flush from G=
garage, think Prestone brand and flushed it out, and used regular old sty=
le
anti-freeze on refill. Problem was in a Service Bulletin that I got and h=
ad
instructions to do. It requires the engine to run for 3hrs with cleaner i=
it, and have to pull a bolt to drain block that is hard to get at too. Mi=
ne
was a six tho. Not sure they had that kind of a'freeze yet then, and that=
's
all they use now in all new vehicles. Watch those dang plastic drain valv=
es
too, easy to break, hard to turn and reach too. Everything is plastic,
including rad tanks!=0D
=0D
G. L. Perry=0D
=0D