[oletrucks] Door Window Channel

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Door Window Channel
From: "Steve Moree" <smoree@geotec.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:46:42 -0500
I have a 1949 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup and I'm looking for a door part.
I'm looking for the metal rail that holds the window channel.
This rail provides support for the window channel.
It is on the front side of the window at the bottom.  It is about 18-20
inches long and has a hole at the bottom that attaches it to a bracket.
Please send me an E-mail offline if anyone has one.
Thanks,
Steve Moree
smoree@geotec.net