RE: [oletrucks] tuned port injection

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] tuned port injection
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:33:23 -0500
Well Jon, if you read Mike's post he said he already has an engine with
TPI (which actually stands for Tuned Port Injection, which *is* a multi
port injection as it has an injector for each cylinder). Not sure where
you get that they won't handle much horsepower, as they originally came
on very high performance cars such as the IROC Camaro.

Mike I say go for it! Sounds like you have what you need, the wiring
harness from painless is under $300. Lots of people run these systems
and are completely happy, and it sure beats buying an aftermarket system
in the $2,000-5,000 range.

Bill