[oletrucks] PMOY!!!!!!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] PMOY!!!!!!!!
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:26:22 EDT
Just received the last issue of Playboy, featuring Dalene Kurtis, Playmate of
the Year. She won $100.000, a Buehl motorcycle, and a gleaming red '50 Chevy
pick-up truck (that you can see in the magazine too, along with the new PMOY.
Nice ride...)

For your info, the previous playmates always received the same amount of
money, along with a (brand new!) car as well :

PMOY 2001 : a red Porsche Boxter
PMOY 2000 : a red Corvette coupe and a black BMW R1200 C motorcycle
PMOY 1999 : a blue Shelby Cobra CSX 4000 (and a BMW motorcycle I believe)
PMOY 1998 : a silver Shelby Series 1
PMOY 1997 : a silver Porsche (911 convertible, I believe)

Coming from such a magazine as Playboy, it's quite a tribute to our
classics... Well, no need to read Classic Trucks anymore, I guess...JP