Re: [oletrucks] lock cylinder removal?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] lock cylinder removal?
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:48:44 -0500
If it is like the Chevy's of this era, it is pretty simple.  There
should be a small hole on the face of the cylinder.  Turn the key
on, stick a paper clip end into this hole to push the locking spring,
and the cylinder should come right out.  If you don't have a key,
the service manual should tell you where to drill another hole to
do this.

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN