RE: [oletrucks] lock cylinder removal?

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>, <SurfDudeSC@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] lock cylinder removal?
From: "Brian J Luebke" <luebkeb@zibsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 07:32:07 -0500
Make sure your battery is disconnected.  I was doing this once and I fried a
wiring harness.  Apperently, when  you turned the cyclinder after placing
the paper clip, it created a dead short to the battery.  I don't know if the
older gm stuff has this problem, but I have become over precautious.  Just
wanted to let everyone know that this is a possible problem when doing this
procedure.

Brian