[oletrucks] Thanks Again

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks Again
From: "Greg Buchanan" <gbuchanan@milecc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:55:52 -0700
Well guys, the stuck differential plug problem was solved and much
thanks again to you all. All it took was two sessions on the drill press
and voila!

Now I have another question(s).. Sorry about sounding like such a newbie
(but that's what I am).

I want to put a front end clip on my truck for steering and brakes. I am
not going to do this myself but rather have it done professionally.

Q1. Any hints or recommendations on having this done?

Q2. Anyone one on the list from So Cal (Orange County) and if so can you
recommend a good/honest shop for this kind of work?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Greg Buchanan

1958 GMC Fleetside LB