[oletrucks] 50-51 Chevy with extended cab

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 50-51 Chevy with extended cab
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 10:16:53 -0700
I saw an article in a magazine in late June abt a 1950-51 Chevy pick-up which
had been modified to an extended cab, with 4 doors. I was getting ready  to
make a trip to Oregon, and didn't buy the magazine. It was supposed to have
been done by a Keith Johnson, of CJ Performance in Red Bluff Ca. When I went
thru Red Bluff I stopped and  checked a couple of places: nobody had heard of
the gent or the company. Does anyone know of either the man or the company, or
know the  name and date of the magazine issue?  Bob K in PHX, AZ