RE: [oletrucks] My '58 is home!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] My '58 is home!
From: "Stern,Jason" <JStern@elections.state.la.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:00:43 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Larry R. Kephart [mailto:vpa@laroke.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 5:05 PM
To: Stern,Jason

Oh man, Jason. Do you have a lotta fun ahead of you! Great slide show.
Especially liked the bed (with one sprig of green) and the engine
compartment. And did I spy a Hurst shifter? Good luck with bringing your
truck back to life.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)