Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer Cable Advice Needed

To: the_hams@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer Cable Advice Needed
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:25:46 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/2002 11:11:58 PM Central Standard Time,
the_hams@hotmail.com writes:

> Anyone had any experience in buying longer cables that is willing to
> share info?

I had a similar problem with the 3 speed OD trans I put in my '48.  I took
the old spedo cable out to my FLAPS and said I needed a longer one.  They
looked it over and had one the next day.  Check them out.
Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX