Re: [oletrucks] New Life in my 235

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Life in my 235
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:00:58 -0500
I also had the oil line blockage problem after rebuild.  You can disconnect
the line up top &, while running the drill in the pump, lightly heat the
line (low setting on propane torch) & the crude MAY loosen & get pushed out
(worked for me).  Run it into a coffee can & let it stay warmed & flowing
till clean oil is seen.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com