RE: [oletrucks] american classics (?)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] american classics (?)
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:17:53 -0500
I order from them before. I got the inner and outer cab corners (55-59)
and was very disappointed in them. The metal had huge wrinkles in it
from being shrunk in the mold (I guess?) .. the information I got from
them was that the manufacturer would not make a new mold till the old
one was worn out and that the mold must have some defects. I was later
told that the Chevy Duty Deluxe cab corners were far superior.

I also ordered door hinge pins and bushings from them, they were packed
poorly and some of the parts fell out of the box during shipping.
However, they did send me a replacement set for free.

Bill