RE: [oletrucks] Non Ops Registration Details

To: 'Michael E. Mendonça'
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Non Ops Registration Details
From: William Packer <williamp@schalleranderson.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:32:52 -0700
Move to Arizona, If you don't have title, it takes 45 days to apply for lost
title.  If you do have title and register it in the past, for a buck ($)
on-line you can get a deissurance certificate, so when you renew the
registration you don't get slapped with all the fees for being late.  Pretty
simple.  Not that it helps you in Cali but maybe there is someone here in
the Sunshine State with a similar problem.