Re: [oletrucks] brake masters

To: <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake masters
From: "glperry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:30:30 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
If you use modern cylinder w/ booster on it, you wont NEED the hydrovac
anymore. I would get one off a 3/4 ton to make sure big enough. Will need
one for drum brakes only I think, prettty old system. At least the MC. Use a
proportioning valve too, usually near MC on truck or lots of times on front
frame X-over under radiator on old Chevy's!  I hope rest of system holds up
to the pressures. Should if it held to Hydro, I guess. I just rebuilt the
system on my one-ton, all the cylinders for wheels were available, not sure
on MC. Kits are out there for sure, most times have pits in cylinders tho
and kits won't fix the problem.

G. L. Perry