[oletrucks] Spring shackles

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Spring shackles
From: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:41:34 -0800
I need spring shackles for my rear springs.  My springs are 2.5" wide, so
they need to be that width.  (I'm actually putting springs off a different
vehicle on my '53).  Any vehicles at the wreckers have a pretty simple
design?

Here's another truck which I'm going to do close to the same thing (see
image below):

http://12.246.65.154/~kevmor/adtrucks/dsp_image.php?id=75&percent_w=30&percent_h=30