Re: [oletrucks] Re: TF Front Sheetmetal

To: glperry@fwi.com, lauriecorbett@ns.sympatico.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: TF Front Sheetmetal
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 20:01:15 -0600
Gary:
Normally I'd agree with you, but you can't imagine how many 'hidden' bolts
there are on the front fenders of my TF truck!  I was about ready to get out
the prybar and hammer to take my fenders off (and they're fiberglass)!!  The
factory assembly manual showed me what I'd missed and helped me keep my
sanity (what little I have left).  Used it again when I went back together
(how can I remember what-went-where when I took it apart over a month ago)?
Maybe the AD trucks were a little simpler, I don't know.  My vote, spend the
money and you're in for some interesting reading.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL