Re: [oletrucks] Harmonic Balancer Help

To: Gary Perry <glperry@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Harmonic Balancer Help
From: "Jack Halton"<safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:42:56 -0800
I've used JB Weld on crank keyway repairs and it seems to hold up fine. But I
recommend drilling and tapping the crank snout for a retaining bolt and big
washer to snug everything up nice & tight. Doesn't need to be a monster bolt,
5/16 UNF grade 8 should be enough. Radiator & grill must be removed to do
this.

Jack
WWW.Inliners.org