[oletrucks] Vent window Elimination

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Vent window Elimination
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:16:03 -0500
Has anyone eliminated their vent window on a 51 to 55 first series truck and
installed power windows that can give me some tips and pit falls I might
incounter?  Did you use the window channel from the vent window and move it
to the front of the door for the larger glass?  Am I making any sence
here....

Thanks in ADvance for any info.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original